10/11/2011

Dr. Dre Talks Working With Slim The Mobster


Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, Kanye West, Cassie & Diddy were some of the attendees at the the Culo by Mazzucco book and art exhibition launch at The Darby in New York City last night.Global Grind had a chance to interview Dr. Dre where they discussed his Beats Electronics aspirations, Culo by Mazzucco book and his current projects. The Doctor says his focus is now on Kendrick Lamar and Slim The Mobster.
What do you have going on outside of electronics? Musically, do you have anything going on?
Absolutely. I am never going to give music up. Music is like air to me, [music] is like oxygen, so I am always doing that. As soon as I get back to Los Angeles, I am back in the studio doing my thing. I have a couple of new artists that I am excited about, Kendrick Lamar and Slim The Mobster. These are the next two artists, and these are probably my final two artists that I am going to be working with at least for the next couple of years. I am going to devote all my attention to them and make sure their sh*t comes out the way it should be. I am just having fun with life right now!

HHNM 

No comments:

Post a Comment